Birdwood's Temporary Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birdwood's Temporary Home

A temporary home for Birdwood DnD forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Drabbles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inkstained
Admin

Character Drabbles  Empty
PostSubject: Character Drabbles    Character Drabbles  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:54 am

Exactly 100 word stories from prompts.  

Blink (Calari)

The tunnel of water as I swam underneath the bridge seemed to go on forever.  Swimming through to the other side of the bridge, light hit my eyes and I had to close them, listening instead to the lapping of the water against the bridge.  When I opened them again I could see the idyllic harbor of Telifan set against the blue of the mountains that hemmed it in.  I ducked behind one of the bridge supports and watched a fishing boat come in. Only one boat.  

Such a lovely, isolated hamlet. I was going to need to cover up.

Wedding- (Valentina)

“I won't hear any more. Hale likes you.  We were thinking about your happiness as we made this decision.”

“I just don’t see why you have to marry anyone.” Valentina mumbled, gathering the ruffles of her dress together in as big of a bunch as she could.  She couldn’t say it, out loud, but she couldn’t help herself from thinking it. What if Papa came back?

“Stop that,” her mother scolded, removing Valentina's hands from the dress and trying to beat the ruffles flat against her daughter’s knees where they belonged. “Now, get up and smile.  The guests are coming.”

Daydream - (Valentina)

It had taken three weeks, walking to cross the Brexalic desert.  Now, before me, stood the magnificent city of Mirler, red flags flapping along the edge of walls of white stone to show that it was open for trade, gates thrown wide.  I reached down to dust sand from my trousers and up to brush it from my hair, but it was so deeply entrenched in my curls that I knew it would not serve. Soldiers on the parapets…

“Valentina?”

Mother’s voice brought me back.  I closed my father’s journal and

shoved it under a pillow.  “Coming Mother!” I shouted.
Back to top Go down
https://dndregencyromance.board-directory.net

Character Drabbles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Birdwood's Temporary Home :: Out of Characer :: Treasure Chest-
Jump to: